CASHELESS EVENT | NO PASS OUTS
Okay Bears supporters here’s what you’ve been waiting! Our 2021 NRL preseason clash will be on Friday, 19th February and we hope to see you there.
GAME DAY SCHEDULE:
5.25pm Gates Open
5.30pm Burleigh Bears U19 Women’s v Tweed U19 Women’s
7.00pm Burleigh Bears v Gold Coast Titans
- Adults $10 + booking fee
- Concession & Children 12-18 $5 + booking fee
- Under 12 Free
Holders of an Aged Pension (AGE) Concession card, a Disability (DSP) Concession card may purchase a Concession ticket for this event. The appropriate Concession card must be produced upon request of event & ticketing staff. The Child price is applicable to children aged U18 years (ID may need to be provided) at the date of the event. Persons under 12 years of age will not be permitted entry unless under the direct supervision of an adult 18 years of age or over.
Tickets will be available for purchasing through Oztix only and must be pre-purchased.
Tickets are STRICTLY limited due to COVID restrictions on capacity.
Corporate area tickets will be available to purchase through the Rugby League Office.
CONDITION OF ENTRY
- All ticket holders will be required to check in for COVID tracing and be asked screening questions to gain entry.
- There will be one entry gate at the Pacific Avenue entrance.
- No Alcohol is permitted to be taken into the venue.
- Commercial food from takeaway and fast-food outlets is not permitted.
- No hard eskies
- Personal water bottle filled with water only – may be checked for alcohol
- No Glass of any description can be taken into the venue
- No Pets will be allowed entry
- No Refunds
- Baggage checks will be made upon entry at every gate. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to Pizzey Park.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of the Ground management.
- Alcohol free areas at Southern end
- The Burleigh Bears is a Responsible Service of Alcohol compliant venue as per Liquor Licensing Laws. In line with government licensing requirements no fluids of any description (excluding medical related) will be permitted into the venue. Identification must be shown to access alcohol serviced areas
- If you plan to purchase alcohol at the event, make sure you have your License/18+ Card
- Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
- Pizzey Park consists of General Admission viewing areas. For your comfort, it is recommended that you bring your own picnic blanket for the grassed hill areas.
- Disabled seating area on the western side of the ground
- There are a number of small uncovered Grandstands
- Standing only will apply to most other areas.
- Low profile Deck Chairs at the back of the hill areas.( if space is available)
- Limited shelter in viewing areas
- No viewing from the Leagues Club
- Several food/drink outlets are placed around the grounds
- Off-street parking is available as well as at Burleigh Junior Rugby League Field
- Limited parking is available at Burleigh Leagues Club
General Terms and Conditions
The right of admission is reserved.
The Burleigh Bears reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, Pizzey Park any persons who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who are not entitled to attend the event or match.
Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the Owner or the Hirer may be removed. Unauthorised persons are prohibited from entering the playing area and any other area not accessible by the public. Items which, in the opinion of management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into Pizzey Park. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, cans, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers and weapons of any description and may include certain musical instruments, flags and flagpoles and any other items considered by management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person. Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at Pizzey Park.
Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. The Burleigh Bears will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a customer’s personal property. Under the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998 (Qld) smoking is prohibited in all areas of Pizzey Park and its precincts except for the designated areas. Patrons who smoke in non designated areas at Pizzey Park:
(a) commit an offence against the Act, to which fines apply; and
(b) may be immediately evicted from Pizzey Park.