It is the responsibility of the individual player to take out income protection. Any player injured whilst playing or training at Burleigh RLFC is not covered by income protection except for the QRL basic $300 per week benefit for injuries requiring 28 days or more off work. The Club can provide contact details of relevant companies who can assist you.
All new and old players need to go to https://profile.mysideline.com.au/register/clubsearch?criteria=4220&type=&activity=&gender=&agemin=&agemax=&comptype=&source=rugby-league
If you played at a different club in 2020 – you will require a transfer – please email email@example.com.
Once prompted to select the Club you will play with it will give you 3 Burleigh options. You need to enter Burleigh Heads RLFC inc (Gold Coast).
2021 Registration Fees – Seniors (Reserve Grade, A Grade, U/20) – $250
Included in your registration is:
• Training Apparel –Training Shirt and Shorts
• Game Day Apparel – Club polo, playing shorts and socks
• Presentation Night Invitation
• Club Gym Usage
• Medical – Strapping, Access to Club Doctor and Injury clinic
• Insurance & Registration – QRL insurance
• Leagues Club Membership – 30% discount for players at Club Bistro