Application Link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/53823492?type=standard#searchRequestToken=250e290a-1297-462f-806a-d2abd4c0f716
The Burleigh Bears Rugby League are seeking a highly organised and motivated person to file the role of Casual Sports Administration Assistant.
The Sports Administration Assistant role will provide support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other management personnel by effectively performing a wide variety of administrative and analytical duties. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Commercial/Rugby League/Events team on day-to-day administration needs.
Duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative and independent judgment. Much of the work is self-appointed and requires a high degree of independence and self-discipline. You will be required to have a high degree of flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends and Public Holidays. Ideally you would also have knowledge of Rugby League.
The Burleigh Bears are a semi-professional Rugby League Club with over 250 players and staff who compete in state and local competitions in QLD. The Club has 6 teams (U16, U18, U21, U19 women, Open Women and Intrust Super Cup) that compete in the QLD Rugby League Major Competitions along with 3 teams (U20, Reserve Grade and A Grade) who compete in the Gold Coast Rugby League Competition.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong time management, presentation skills and the ability to meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold or able to hold an Employment Working with Children Check
- Mail Marketing platforms
- Administrator level on Social Media Platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite.
Apply for this role
For the opportunity to demonstrate your drive, ambition and skills to thrive in our fast-paced environment, please send your written application, including both a cover letter and CV to Damian Driscoll
Applications close on Friday 24 September 2021