All new and old players need to go to https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?aID=5096&pKey=a0c072418d846e8a03b98ec6c5522997&cID=240301&formID=53641 and register for the 2019 season. If you played at a different club in 2018 – you will require a transfer – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Players are not covered by insurance until they are registered.
Player Information Form
All new and old players will need to complete the following online form prior to training – https://goo.gl/forms/AbykM1MuMadikSP23.
2019 Registration Fees
- U/20- $205
- Seniors (Reserve Grade, A Grade, Women) – Option 1 $250 (includes basic Income Protection of %70 of your wage per week up to $1,000 if you get injured).
- Seniors (Reserve Grade, A Grade, Women) – Option 2 $220 (no income protection).
- Training Apparel –Training Shirt and Shorts
- Game Day Apparel – Club polo, playing shorts and socks
- Presentation Night Invitation
- Club Gym Usage
- Medical – Strapping, Access to Club Doctor and Injury clinic
- Insurance & Registration – QRL insurance
- Leagues Club Membership – 30% discount for players at Club Bistro
- ** Optional ** Income Protection (conditions apply) – If Option 1 selected
- U/20’s and Reserve Grade – 15 January 2019 – 6.00pm at Burleigh Seniors every Tuesday and Thursday
- Womens – TBC – 6.00pm at Burleigh Seniors every Monday & Wednesday